Looking for some best selling induction cooktops in India, you have entered the perfect place. Here we will be discussing the best induction cooktop in India 2020. Moreover, the induction cooktops have different names like induction stoves, induction cooker, etc so don’t get confused. Induction cooktop is a clean source of cooking as it totally works on electricity and is very safe to use. As a result of which, people find it quite efficient, classy and safe for their kitchen. Furthermore, we will be discussing the best induction cooktop price list in India 2020.
Currently in India, the induction cooktops are quite in demand as they are the modern way of cooking. Therefore, different brands keeps on introducing a variety of induction cooktop and people get confused about finding their best-fit. Here, we will provide you some of the tips, hacks and our buyer’s guide developed under expert guidance. Hence, you will get to your best induction cooktop with fewer efforts and fast.
Key Features to be Noticed For Buying the Best Induction Cooktop
Firstly, let’s know what is Induction cooktop and how it works :-
- An Induction cooktop is a modern cookware product which provide us with fast heating and safer cooking experience.
- The induction cookwares works on a bit high-amp power supply therefore, must check your power supply socket carefully before installation.
- Moreover, Induction Cooktop only works with particular cookwares such as flat-based cast iron, carbon-steel cookware and some stainless steel products.
- In other words, if your cookware sticks with magnet then it can be used. If not, then you have to buy the new cookware mentioned above.
- At starting, you have to invest a bit more on induction cooktop as compared to electric or gas cooktops. But, it will worth later on by providing you with fast, safe and energy efficient cooking.
- Higher the Wattage of the Induction cooktop, less will be the time it will going to take for cooking your food.
- Hence, if you are looking for extra fast cooking, go for an induction cooktop with higher wattage.
- The touch controls are much easy to operate and more durable as compared to controlling knobs and buttons.
- Therefore, must look for an induction cooktop with touch control as it will provide you with easy and fast control.
- The Auto Switch-Off feature automatically turns off the Induction Cooktop at the time of over-heating.
- Hence, must look for this option in your best induction cooktop as it is the primary safety feature.
Following are some of the extra features that you may want to have in your best induction cooktop :-
- Timer or time function allows us to set the cooktop to switch-off or manage temperature at specific time. Hence, you do not have to manually adjust it again and again and you will get some spare time.
- Moreover, the Pre-set Menu option is also a quite handy feature to get in your best induction cooktop. It provides you with mods like grill, stir, fry, boil, etc.
- Pan-detection feature ensures that the induction cooktop doesn’t heat untill a proper sized cookware is placed on the cooking zone. It will keep the product safe for children.
Best Induction Cooktop Price in India 2020 | Buyers Guide & Reviews
- The first product of the list is the Pigeon Cruise Induction Cooktop.
- The Pigeon Cruise Induction Cooktop has a 7 segments LED display for power and temperature analysis.
- Moreover, It is pretty durable and comes equipped with Smart timer which offers you with hands free cooking.
- It also comes with the Auto switch-off and manual temperature control feature.
- In addition, its energy saving technology can save up-to 93% energy while cooking.
- The Pigeon cruise induction cooktop comes with a 1-year warranty.
- It is quite cheap in price.
- This induction cooktop comes with a 7 segments LED display.
- Availability of Customer Service centres is less.
- Now, let’s move to the second product of the list i.e. the Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 Induction Cooktop.
- It is the best induction cooktop of the list which is specially developed for Indian cooking.
- Moreover, it comes equipped with an auto cooking feature which results in safe and effortless cooking.
- In addition, its time setting (up-to 3-hrs) and touch start features makes it the best induction cooktop.
- Further, it also comes with the smart and environment friendly eco-design.
- The Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- Best selling induction cooktop all over India.
- Moreover, it is easy to use and comes with the good build quality.
- Maybe this induction cooktop price is a bit high than other but provides a premium cooking experience too.
- Now, let’s move to another best induction cooktop i.e. the Prestige PIC 20 Induction Cooktop, which comes with a push button.
- It also comes equipped with Indian menu options with the help of which you can cook a variety of Indian dishes.
- Moreover, its anti-magnetic walls ensure that only the center portion gets heated which makes the outer region safe to touch.
- Furthermore, it includes features like Automatic Voltage Regulator, soft operating buttons and is easy to maintain.
- It also comes equipped with the intelligent computer control process which makes it quite handy to use.
- The Prestige PIC 20 Induction Cooktop comes with a 1 year warranty.
- It Comes equipped with Indian menu options and anti-magnetic walls.
- Moreover, this product is quite light-weight and compact in size.
- Power is a bit less and cooking high quantity of food will take a little more time.
- Let’s move to our second Philips induction cooktop of the list i.e. Philips Viva Collection HD4938/01 Induction Cooktop.
- This one of the best induction cooktop comes with a 0-3 hrs time setting which assists you in cooking food.
- In addition, it also has 24 hours preset timer function and auto-off program which ensures proper safety.
- Moreover, this best induction cooktop carries 10 preset menus for different Indian recipes which makes it quite versatile.
- Furthermore, if we talk about its build quality, it comes with a High quality full glass panel for a premium finish and easy cook.
- It is also equipped with Sensor touch keys which makes it quite easy to operate.
- This Philips Viva Collection HD4938/01 Induction Cooktop comes with a 1-year Warranty.
- Design and build quality is quite impressive.
- It consists of features like time setting, pre-set menus and sensor touch keys.
- This induction cooktop price is a bit higher but still the experience it provides, worth to go for.
- Lets now discuss the Prestige PIC 16.0+ Induction Cooktop, Prestige’s one of the best induction cooktop in India.
- The Prestige PIC 16.0+ Induction Cooktop is known for its highly efficient and consistent heating.
- Moreover, it also comes with the Indian menu option which helps you to prepare dishes like curry, dosa, roti, etc.
- In addition, its anti-magnetic wall, soft push buttons and safety features result in a great cooking experience.
- It also comes equipped with the power saver technology which adjusts the power level on the basis of cookware’s size.
- Lastly, how can we forget its Aerodynamic cooling system which ensures fast cooling of appliance after its program is switched-off.
- This product comes with a 1-year warranty period.
- It has power saver technology and an aerodynamic cooling system.
- Moreover, this induction cooktop price is pretty reasonable.
- Build quality is average.
- The next product of the list is the Havells Insta Cook PT Induction Cooktop, Havells best induction cooktop in India.
- This induction cooktop comes equipped with features like Temperature Setting and Auto ON-OFF.
- In addition, it offers LED Display helps you to keep a check on the selected time and other settings easily.
- Moreover, this appliance has 6 different cooking modes that allow proper heat adjustments for different dishes.
- Furthermore, it has an ergonomic design (ceramic surface) offer you easy cleaning.
- This appliance also comes with Auto-Timer(up-to 3-hrs) allowing you to perform multi-task while cooking.
- The Havells Insta Cook PT comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty period.
- It comes with ergonomic design (ceramic surface) which is easy to clean.
- It is quite slim than other induction cooktops hence, it can be easily placed.
- Also has Auto ON-OFF and Auto-Timer features.
- No touch panel is available.
- Let’s move to the Philips HD4929 Induction Cooker, Philips another best induction cooktop of the list.
- It is specifically programmed for Indian cooking hence, you get the best cooking experience.
- In addition, it comes with the Auto-TImer (up-tp 3-hrs) which allows you to perform multi-task.
- Moreover, its Auto-off feature ensures proper safety while cooking and prevents your dish from getting spoiled.
- This appliance also comes with Cool to touch surface which makes it pretty safe to operate.
- The Philips HD4929 Induction Cooker comes with a 1-year Warranty.
- Its Auto-off and cool-to-touch surface features makes it pretty safe and handy to use.
- Moreover, it has built-in Indian cooing programs that ensure a perfect cooking experience.
- Again the only con is that this induction cooktop price is slightly high. Still, the cooking experience it provides makes it worth going for.
- Lastly, let’s discuss the Usha Cook Joy (3616) Induction Cooktop, comes with the power saving mode.
- This is one of the best induction cooktop introduced by Usha which comes with the pan-sensor technology.
- This appliance also comes equipped with the 5 Pre-set menu which assists you in cooking your favourite recipe.
- If we talk about its safety feature, its Safety device (metal oxide variastor) protects against the voltage fluctuation up-to 1500-Volts.
- Furthermore, it comes with the Anti-skid feet (do not slips while operating) and a 10-amp plug with earthing.
- In conclusion, it offers a variety of cooking and safety features with a pretty cheap price tag.
- There is a 1-year warranty for this product.
- It Comes with a variety of safety features.
- Moreover, it comes with the pause button feature.
- There may be a problem with slow cooking as this product cooks quite fast.