Why travel to rushy movie theaters when you can experience the same at home via best Home Theater Systems. That’s why the home theater systems are pretty trendy in the current market and come with different price and specifications. Moreover, people currently are very fond of movies and tv-series which reflects the increase in popularity of home cinemas. Furthermore, we will be discussing the best home theatre price list in India 2020.
There are different brands producing the best home theater systems including Sony, Philips, Mitashi, LG, etc. Moreover, different home theaters come with different specifications like its layout, power ratings, speakers & amps. Due to which, some of the users find it tough to get their best-suited home theater systems. Therefore, we will draw out some of the tips by providing a user-friendly guide developed under experts guidance. Hence, you will easily get some idea about your best home theatre price and its convenient features.
Key Features to be Noted For Buying Home Theater Systems
TYPES OF HOME THEATER SYSTEMS
- The main thing to be noted is what type of home theater systems is best for us.
- Sound bars are a good choice when you have a limited budget and space. Moreover, It comes with built-in left, right and centre speakers, you just have to add a sub-woofer and 2 rear-speakers.
- Pre-built(Boxed) Home Theater Systems are easy to install and are least expensive but can only provide limited audio experience. Furthermore, it comes with mounting hardware, colour-coded cables, and easy-to-follow instructions, just have to connect our tv to it.
- Wireless Home Theater System allows us an easy and clean installation (No drilling holes and no running wires through walls). Although, wired systems provide more reliable services as compare to wireless home theater systems.
- Lastly, if you are the technician of your house you can have your own Custom Designed Home Theater System. Moreover, you can choose speakers and woofers individually and can design your wall according to your own interest.
HOW MANY SPEAKERS?
- More the number of speakers, better will be the quality of sound.
- Furthermore, you can build your best home theater systems by trying different combinations of the speakers.
- Generally, you can have a combination of 5 speakers with a sub-woofer. The 5 Speakers includes (a centre speaker, a left and a right speaker, two rear left and right speakers).
- Although, you can have either less or greater than the general choice according to your interest and budget.
- Home Theater Systems comes in different channel specifications (5.1, 7.1, 5.1.2, etc) but what do they mean?
- The ‘5’ in 5.1 channel is the total number of speakers and ‘.1’ is the number of subwoofers. Which means there are ‘5’ speakers and ‘1’ sub-woofer in the 5.1 Home theater system. Similarly, there are ‘7’ speakers and ‘1’ sub-woofer in 7.1 channel specification.
- Furthermore, the ‘.2’ in 5.1.2 is the total number of Dolby Atmos speakers (2).
SPEAKERS & SUB-WOOFERS
- Let’s now discuss what functions do speakers and woofers carry out in our best home theater systems.
- Speakers provides the general audio and there should be a minimum of 2 left and right speaker providing stereo sound.
- Sub-woofers provide us with impactful and quality bass, therefore for a genuine audio experience must choose your sub-woofers wisely.
- Lastly, let’s discuss the latest Dolby Atmos format. In this format, the speakers are placed in the ceiling for providing a 3D sound experience.
- The Most important thing to be noted is your TV’s specifications.
- Good quality visuals are as important as audio and surround sounds and your TV should be able to provide one.
- That’s why, it should be at least a 4K HDR TV and if not, then you have to hit a store immediately.
- We must suggest going for an OLED TV if you have some flexibility in your budget.
Best Home Theater Systems Price in India 2020 | Buyers guide & Reviews
- Let’s start with the Sony HT-IV300 5.1 Home Theater System, one of the best home theater systems.
- This is a 5.1 Channel Home cinema which comes in black coloured body finish.
- It also comes with an inbuilt Digital Amplifier hence, will provide you with the best audio quality experience.
- As mentioned above it comes with 5 good quality speakers (2-front, 2-surround and 1-centre) and a sub-woofer.
- Moreover, it includes connectivity features like BRAVIA Sync, LAN: WOW (Wake-up on Wi-Fi), Bluetooth and comes with 2 HDMI ports.
- Furthermore, it possesses technologies like Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD and is known for its excellent quality bass.
- Sony provides a 1-year warranty for this Home Cinema.
- Provides Excellent quality bass and genuine sound experience.
- It also has an in-built digital amplifier and hence, will provide good quality sound experience.
- Moreover, possesses a Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD technologies which enhances surround sound experience.
- NFC connectivity with mobile is not up-to the mark which may be an issue.
- The bass can’t be adjusted and is according to the volume.
- The second product is the Mitashi’s Best Home Theater Systems i.e. the Mitashi BS-120BT 5.1 Home Theater System.
- This model comes in a classical jet black coloured body finish.
- Moreover, this Home Cinema is Compatible with TV, DVD players, music system, PC, Laptop, Mp3/Mp4 players etc.
- Likewise, it also allows us Bluetooth and AUX connectivity making it more user-friendly.
- If we talk about its audio specifications, it comes with 5 speakers (2-front, 2-surround and 1-centre) and a sub-woofer.
- Furthermore, It also comes with a multi-functional remote which is very handy and easy to use.
- Hence, if you are having a tight budget then this is the best home theater systems among the list.
- This Mitashi’s one of the best home theater systems comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Provides a good sound quality and also consist of an equalizer.
- This Home Theatre price is quite budget-friendly as compared to other Home Theatre price.
- Cables quality are average hence, can become faulty soon.
- Speakers do not look that good but sound quality is up to the mark.
- Now, let’s discuss our first Sony’s blu-ray home cinema i.e. the Sony BDV-E3200 5.1 Home Theater System.
- It is a blu-ray home cinema and hence, we get a higher quality video and audio than regular home cinemas.
- Moreover, it commonly comes in the regular shining black coloured body and looks quite fancy.
- It also carries an in-built digital amplifier for better audio experience and its sub-woofer quality is up to the mark.
- This cinema system carries a 5.1 channel configuration which includes (2-front, 2-surround and 1-centre) speakers with a sub-woofer.
- Furthermore, it’s connectivity features includes BRAVIA Sync, carries 1 HDMI port and 1 USB port.
- It also has a Dolby Digital technology and possesses 3-D compatibility for the more lively cinema experience.
- In conclusion, it is a compact, fully packed and the best Home Theater systems with cool looks.
- Sony provides a 1-year Warranty on its BDV-E3200 5.1 Home Theater system.
- Equipped with Dolby Digital Technology and 3-D compatibility
- Moreover, its sub-woofers provides us with genuine quality bass.
- Cables length are quite shorter.
- This home theatre price is slightly expensive as compared to other Sony’s home theatre price.
- Now let’s move to our first Philips product of the list i.e. the Philips HTB5580/94 5.1 Channel Blu-ray Home Theater System.
- This one of the best Home theater systems has a quite eye-catching design and also comes with sound bar speakers.
- It provides us with the Full HD 3D Blu-ray for the best quality and lively 3D movie experience.
- Moreover, it possesses a Built-in WiFi, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD technologies for high fidelity surround sound.
- Furthermore, it comes with the Wireless rear speakers and Powerful speakers with double bass pipes for the great sound experience.
- In addition, you get features like Bluetooth wireless music streaming from your music devices and Karaoke for endless singing entertainment.
- Philips has not mentioned any warranty on its Philips HTB5580/94 5.1 Channel Home Cinema.
- It comes with the Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD for high fidelity surround sound.
- This one of the best home theatre systems has Wireless Rear Speakers hence, Fewer Wires Across your Room.
- Likewise, it has Powerful Speakers with Double Bass pipes for Great Sound Experience.
- The Material becomes quite dusty pretty fast and bass quality is regular.
- The Sony HT-RT40 5.1 Home Theater System carries a 5.1 channel configuration which comes with a unique eye-catching design.
- This Sony’s another best home theater systems comes with an in-built digital amplifier for the greater sound experience.
- Moreover, it comes with A 3-channel sound bar, a sub-woofer and tall-boy rear speakers deliver a cinematic listening experience.
- It also possesses Dolby Digital Technology hence, Immerse yourself in high-quality audio with separate audio channels.
- Furthermore, it comes with features like wireless listening, HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC) and USB drive compatibility.
- This Sony’s another one of the best Home Theater Systems comes with a 1-year Warranty.
- Carries Two full-range 65 mm driver units with floor stands hence, gives you the crystal-clear sound output.
- Look and feel of this home cinema is quite impressive.
- Installation might take some time.
- Lets now discuss the F&D F3800X 5.1 Speaker Home Theater System, which is pretty budget friendly.
- It comes with the Fluorescence full function remote control, pretty visible and operable at dark.
- It carries 3″ full range driver for satellites and 5.25″ bass driver for subwoofer hence, provides best sound, bass experience.
- Moreover, its features includes its Bright white LED display with good view angle, Full, clear sound with powerful bass.
- Furthermore, it carries Massive 65W output power speaker, 25 W subwoofer for maximum bass output and loud audio experience.
- This F&D’s one of the best Home Theater systems comes with a 1-year warranty period.
- Provides crystal clear sound and high quality bass via its 3” full range driver with 5.25 bass driver (sub-woofer).
- This F&d home theatre price is pretty cheap as compared to other brands home theatre price.
- Although, Sound is clear but not that much loud.
- Bass quality will not be that good which may be an issue for bass lovers.
- Let’s talk about Sony’s another best home theater systems i.e. the Sony DAV-DZ350 5.1 Home Theater System.
- The Sony DAV-DZ350 cinema system also carries an in-built digital amplifier hence, genuine quality sound.
- Likewise, it consists of 5 speakers (2-front, 2-surround and 1-centre) with a sub-woofer.
- Moreover, its Dolby Pro Logic Technology provides excellent surround sound audio from your favourite 2-channel music, movies, and TV shows.
- Therefore, you can enjoy an immersive TV-watching or music-listening experience.
- Furthermore, it also possesses Six discreet audio channels, including a subwoofer, position sounds and effects gives best surround-sound audio experience.
- It also consists of various features like Bravia Sync, USB Playback and Karaoke.
- This Sony’s (DAV-DZ350) another and one of the best Home theater systems come with a 1-year Warranty.
- It carries Dolby Pro Logic Technology hence, you will get excellent quality surround sound audio.
- Moreover, it has features like Bravia Sync, USB playback and Karaoke.
- No wireless/bluetooth connectivity is provided in such budget which may be an issue.
- Availability can also be an issue or this product as demand is pretty high.
- The next best home theater systems of the list is the Yamaha 1840 5.1 Home Theater System.
- It carries Compressed Music Enhancer which employs digital signal processing so the music always sounds the way it should.
- Moreover, its AV receiver makes sure that you get the loudest, most dynamic and realistic surround sound from your movies.
- Furthermore, its front, surround and centre speakers are high quality models capable of reproducing high definition sound quality.
- Likewise, the sub-woofer delivers clean and powerful bass.
- It also possesses Technologies like Dolby Audio, DTS-HD, Cinema DPS and is 4K compatible.
- There is no mentioned warranty for this product.
- It comes with the ECO mode operation hence, 20% less power consumption.
- This home cinema also provides us with Dialogue Level Adjustment for proper sound balance with dialogue and vocals.
- Installation for this product without technical help might be tough.
- This Yamaha’s home theatre price is pretty expensive as compared to other home theatre price.
- Here comes the last sony’s home cinema i.e. Sony DAV-TZ145 5.1 Home Theater Systems.
- This is currently one of the best home theater systems by Sony for those users having a tight budget.
- The Sony DAV-TZ145 home cinema comes with a typical set of 2-Front, 2 -Surround, 1-Centre Speakers and 1-Subwoofer System.
- Moreover, this one of the best home theater systems provides us with 1-HDMI port and 1-USB Port.
- Furthermore, If we talk about its convenient features, it comes with Bravia Sync, Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic, S-Master (24-bit).
- Likewise, it is compatible with Xvid Home, MPEG4 Simple Profile video formats.
- There is no mentioned warranty for Sony DAV-TZ145 Home Cinema.
- Good video, sound quality and carries plug and play feature.
- Sony DAV-TZ145 Home Theatre price is quite cheap than other Sony’s Home Theatre price.
- As a Sony product, bass and sound quality are regular but still gives competition to other brands.
- No bluetooth and wi-fi connectivity options.
- Lastly, let’s talk about the Samsung HT-J5100K 5.1 Home Theater System (Blu-ray) which come with an in-built digital amplifier.
- It has made among the best home theater systems of the list because of its various convenient features.
- Moreover, if we talk about its bass, the vibrations radiate through the speakers to produce deep and rich bass sounds.
- Likewise, as it carries Crystal Amp Pro technology, audio produced through soundbar is more powerful than the average speaker system.
- Furthermore, you can also Use the equalizer settings which are accessible on the main display, to personalize your sound experience.
- In conclusion, it is one of the best home theater systems of the list.
- Samsung HT-J5100K 5.1 Home cinema comes with 1-Year Warranty.
- Bass experience and sound quality are quite impressive.
- Moreover, its Crystal Amplifier Plus, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby True HD technology makes it very convenient.
- No 3D compatibility is offered.